ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

just... wow.

This really does bring you back to your childhood... well, that and the MAME arcade we just got here. Amazing job.

Oh, and since this annoyed me the whole time I was playing... it's spelled "through".

Insane Orb Insane Orb

now HERE'S a GOOD Pong clone.

The gravity wells are quite nifty, as is Pac-Man. There's definitely room for improvement here... a better indication of levels changing (read: big text saying "Level X"), a better AI (it's very easy, to the point that Lazy Mode does pretty well), and a few other miscellaneous balance changes (make the fire a one-hit thing, rather than shoving the ball all the way across and/or through things).

OK, I've rambled awhile... end result: great job.

Mario Pacman 2 Mario Pacman 2

You had a tester?

The game was good, except for the BUG... after the first game, I clicked New Game and played an entire game as a double-size head, whose location was not immediately apparent by its position... if this is intentional, it's badly done; if it's unintentional, I propose you shoot the game tester.

Ryan-Odell responds:

can do and thank you very much for pointing that out I'll have a little talk to him about I geusse he's kicked off from my list again thank you

Penguin Hunter Penguin Hunter

Too easy...

They don't taunt you, they don't pop up very often, and when they do show up they're slow and easy to frag. I got a perfect score without breaking a sweat.

At least make it CHALLENGING.