Twisted Punch Twisted Punch

Just... wow.

The fact that this isn't the daily feature is a crime. Seriously.

The Tulsa Massacre The Tulsa Massacre

mixed... mostly bad.

It was good when
(a) you actually drew the guys, not just the sticks; and
(b) you weren't making those really silly looking blood effects.

Also note the music isn't the same length as the flash on this computer (which admittedly sucks, but you should make your flash able to cope with that using the magic "stream" option).

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

It's addictive!

But, as I noticed when I first saw this on albinoblacksheep, the longer you watch it the farther behind the video gets compared to the sound. Eventually you get to "mushroom mushroom" in the song and it's still displaying badgers. Maybe something to fix for badger ver. 2.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

just... wow.

This really does bring you back to your childhood... well, that and the MAME arcade we just got here. Amazing job.

Oh, and since this annoyed me the whole time I was playing... it's spelled "through".

Insane Orb Insane Orb

now HERE'S a GOOD Pong clone.

The gravity wells are quite nifty, as is Pac-Man. There's definitely room for improvement here... a better indication of levels changing (read: big text saying "Level X"), a better AI (it's very easy, to the point that Lazy Mode does pretty well), and a few other miscellaneous balance changes (make the fire a one-hit thing, rather than shoving the ball all the way across and/or through things).

OK, I've rambled awhile... end result: great job.

Mario Pacman 2 Mario Pacman 2

You had a tester?

The game was good, except for the BUG... after the first game, I clicked New Game and played an entire game as a double-size head, whose location was not immediately apparent by its position... if this is intentional, it's badly done; if it's unintentional, I propose you shoot the game tester.

Ryan-Odell responds:

can do and thank you very much for pointing that out I'll have a little talk to him about I geusse he's kicked off from my list again thank you